CONCRETE STRUCTURES OF INFUSTRIAL FLOORS
Concrete structures of industrial floors
Concrete structures which must meet any load-bearing operating conditions are the basic structural part of industrial floors. Appropriate floor structure designs and quality realization of concrete structures are the basis for further application of floor systems, i.e. continuously or subsequently applied impregnations or coats, screeds and poured floors.
At the realization of concrete floors we use the state-of-the-art technology for placing and processing of the following concrete mixtures:
- "Laser Screed SXP 12 and 14": laser-guided equipment for levelling and vibration-compaction of concrete mixtures
- Topping Spreader: equipment for application of dry shake hardener for finishing of concrete floor structures
- Power trowellers with one or two rotors: equipment designated for creation of smooth concrete surface
We are able to create as much as 3 000 – 6 000 m2 of machine smoothed concrete floors daily with our machines and human potential.
Variants of concrete structures for industrial floors
Variants of continuous surface finishes of concrete floors
- Concrete bearing slab with vibration-compacted surface.
- Concrete slab with machine smoothed surface.
- Concrete slab with surface improved by dry shake hardener - application of powder mixtures with hard aggregates – machine smoothed. The surface is smooth and is characterized by higher abrasion resistance and improved mechanical resistance.
- Concrete slab with a surface finish using industrial WET TO WET screed – machine smoothed. The surface is smooth and is characterized by higher abrasion resistance, high mechanical resistance and higher flatness parameters.
- Cement-concrete road cover with brush-like antiskid surface structure.
Among the benefits of such surface finishes types is economic effectiveness and fast application which is performed along with placing of the surface structure.