CONCRETE STRUCTURE SURFACE FINISHES
Any mechanical, chemical and climatic effects may impair the concrete structures either substantially or even completely and may cause serious problems with their use. Therefore concrete surfaces, in particular the concrete floors, as the only stressed structures, must be protected. Various synthetic or cement based surface finishing systems have been developed for the aforementioned purpose. Our company cooperates with renowned world manufacturers guaranteeing top quality of their products in this area.
Variants of additional concrete structure surface finishes
We apply various surface finishes on a high-quality prepared sub-floor according to the character of operation and the customer's requirements:
• synthetic coats
• self levelling screeds – epoxy, polyurethane, cement
• aesthetic floors with colour silica sand
• antistatic ESD floors
• chemically resistant floors
• parking floor systems
• special floors UCRETE for food industry
• ground and glazed floors HTC Superfloor
• cement industrial screeds WET TO DRY
• special industrial magnesite screeds
• fast setting floors (can be loaded mechanically after 2 hours)
The benefit of additional surface finishes for concrete structures is their diversity and the possibility to select each time the right type for different types of operation loads.